Team of Psychologists, De Addiction Experts, Psychiatrist and more
1. Dr.Ranveer Singh ( Clinical Hypnotherapist & Director MindTraack )
Dr.Ranveer Singh has attained his degree from the California Hypnosis Institute. He is a member of American Hypnosis Association.
- He is a visiting consultant at the Delhi Heart & Lungs Institute & the Dharamshila Cancer Hospital.
- His main area of work lies in the field of behavior modification & has expertise in the field of deaddiction.
- He successfully runs a holistic detox clinic for substance abuse ( alcohol & drugs)
- He has conducted various awareness programs & workshops nationally with schools & corporate.
2. Dr. Bhavna Barmi ( Clinical Psychologist & Child Therapist) NIMHANS, Bangalore, India
Founder Member , MindTraack
- Dr Bhavna Barmi is an internationally acclaimed psychologist.
- She heads a Stress Clinic & Psychological OPD at the Escort Heart Institute, New Delhi.
- Dr. Bhavna is a recognized expert in psychometric testing, career & performance development.
- She has worked with over 100 corporate and is the on panel psychologist for organization like NIIT, CGDA & AAI.
- Dr. Barmi specializes in conducting Stress Management workshops and life style management Programs in India and Overseas.
- She has worked with over 100 schools and educational institutions nationally & approx 10 lakh students on modules like Living in Balance, Growing up Right, Academic Enhancement, Get Active etc.
|3. Dr. Bhaskar (Psychiatrist) MD, DPM, NIMHANS, Bangalore.
Dr. Bhaskar is an eminent psychiatrist in India having a vast experience with patients from the neurotic to the psychotic spectrumHe is a member of the Delhi Psychiatry Society and the All India Association of Psychiatrist. He is a chairman of the World Charitable Trust for Mental Health (N.G.O).
|4. Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh, ( Lifestyle Management Expert and Homeopath )
- Dr. Rachna is a young, dynamic and highly successful Lifestyle Management (diet, exercise& stress) expert.
- Apart from running a successful private practice, she is a consultant at the Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre and Dharmshila Cancer Hospital in New Delhi.
- Dr. Rachna is well versed in psychotherapy & alternate systems like Homoeopathy, Reiki, Bach flower remedies. She also holds a postgraduate specialization in Lifestyle Management Sciences.
- She runs a “Life Style Management Clinic” at Escorts, which especially deals with Depression, Anxiety and Psychosomatic complaints. She also holds special clinics on Smoking Cessation, Insomnia & De-addiction.
|5. Ms . Ishi Khosla (Sr. Nutritionist & director Whole Foods)
- Ishi Khosla holds Masters in Food and Nutrition from Delhi's Lady Irwin College.
- She has worked as a consultant with Dr. MMS Ahuja, Head of Department Endocrinology at AIIMS and Sita Ram Bharatiya in New Delhi. She also did a stint as a Senior Nutritionist at the Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Ishi has also authored a book "The Cholesterol Facts" & edits a journal.
- Ishi Khosla's expertise lies in her counselling therapy, which is not about taboos but giving you the freedom to eat what you want while ensuring that it does not conflict with your system, health and well being.
- Her expertise is a one-stop reference to address and find long term solutions to health related problems including weight management.
|6. Mr. Hariyogi ( Yoga therapist)
- Hari Yogi is a meditation and naturopathy expert from the Bihar school of yoga.
- He has a vast experience of over 20 yrs. in applying the science of yoga to provide relief for physical, emotional & psychological problems.
- He specializes in individual yoga sessions with a forte in de-stress, weight management, holistic health, pre & post pregnancy, blood pressure & diabetis management.
- He is a corporate trainer and has worked with over 20 corporate for in-house & out house workshops.
- Nipa Das comes from a science background. After graduating with a Joint Honors Degree from King's College, University of London , Nipa pursued a career in Operational Research followed by an international career in teaching (UK, India, Belgium).
- Thereafter, from a teaching perspective, Nipa has continued to remain interested and involved in education, having presented workshops internationally, from Cairo to Kuala Lumpur, including many countries of Europe.
- Along the way, Nipa developed an interest in alternative therapies and complimentary medicine in the early 90s and is currently an experienced and recognized international therapist , specializing in a range of therapies suitable for her clients.
- Her skills and qualifications include Yoga, Reiki/Seichem (Recognized Master/Teacher, GPP), Health Kinesiology (KFRP), SCENAR, NLP/ Hypnosis (smoking-cessation techniques).
- Alongside these skills, Nipa has also maintained an interest in the more ‘scientific' and traditional healing skills, having gained a diploma in Anatomy and Physiology (ITEC).
- Nipa has also been a key player in introducing recent techniques such as Brain Gym and other Emotional freedom techniques to her clients and students alike.
- Having developed such comprehensive qualifications, knowledge and experience in holistic health practices as well as stress management, Nipa's career is now focused on delivering bespoke stress management programmes , both for individuals and corporate clients.
- Headed by Nipa Mind track has recently acquired the sole license for distribution of the Bio Energy Detox machines for India. These machines will be suitable for the hospitality/leisure/medical/healthcare and Pharmaceutical industries.Mind track is also licensed to distribute QXCI and SC ENAR technologies as well as deliver hands-on training for further information about these go to contact us.
|8. Ms. Sonia Puar , Clinical Psychologist, Clincal Hypnotherapist, and an Art Based Therapist : Drama Therapist
Takes individual & group session for MindTraack.
Ms. Millinjyot Sangha is a practicing counseling psychologist. A halfway home counseling psychologist at Mindtraack, and conducts individual and group sessions with an international experience (Special focus towards global clients). She has experience of working with Old Age Mental Health Clients in England.
Ms. Taruna Wadhwa is a practicing Clinical, Child and Corporate Psychologist. She deals with clinical clients and has worked on cognitive behavior therapy and psychoanalysis. She has extensive expertise with corporate executives and has worked on relaxation therapy, auto suggestion, anger, anxiety management, insomnia, pain management.
Dr. Asif Iqbal Ahmad, MD, Colonel retired from Army Medical Corps worked as Senior Advisor (Psychiatry) to Indian Navy for 25 years. He is a gold medalist Post Graduate in Psychiatry in 1995 from AFMC, University of Pune. He is an experienced Professor of Psychiatry in the field of mental health in dealing with stress, the effects of stress and Psychiatry illness.